DAC supplies a whole range of ATM Products including: ATM Pods, ATM Plinths, ATM Secure Rooms, ATM Internal and External power and data enclosures, ATM Bollards and receipt bin, ATM Glazing collars, Bespoke products and Steel Security Doors.
- DAC design, manufacture and install ATM PODs
- Design stage includes 3D modelling
- Any Design and shape to customers specification
- We can provide plinths to suit the full range of ATM machines.
- The height can range at intervals from a flat plate to around 350mm.
- In addition bespoke units can be manufactured.
- We also manufacture anti-ram raid devices to customers specification.
ATM Secure Room
- We can supply and install secure rooms to suit the clients requirements. These are of modular construction and can vary in size dependant on the number of ATM’s required.
- Rooms can be rated up to G2
ATM Int/Ext power/data enclosures
- DAC are happy to work with the customer to design, manufacture and install enclosures to suit any environment and installation
ATM Bollards/Posts/Receipt Bins
- Bollards are frequently installed for health and safety reasons as well as a ram-raid deterrent.
ATM Bespoke Products
- DAC can manufacture products to enhance installations to meet clients requirements
- ATM surveys
- CAD drawings (existing/planned & proposed)
- Transport surveys
- Planning applications and buildings regs
- Complete range of building services, shop fitting and air conditioning
- Delivery/installation espanolcialis.net
- On site commissioning to balance enquiry
- Operational and maintenance manuals
- Third party liaison
- Sign offs
- Emergency call-out to attacked sites
How DAC can bring value to your Project?
- Products-we have our own range of products but can research, source and develop as required.
- Experience-Scalability to deliver any size or type of project.
- Nationwide coverage
- Various skill sets to provide a service from request to survey, to completed sign-off documentation.
Our understanding of Project Methodology-following processes and working with the organisations to:
- Produce quality goods and services.
- Work to approved plans which are the focus for communication and control throughout the project.
- Address how risk and uncertainties will be managed.
- Manage change as issues arise which have a potential impact on the project.
- Monitoring of the projects performance and the escalation process if events do not go according to plan.
- Producing reports providing snap shots of the status of the project at any given time.